San Diego pool cleaning services
Done on a weekly basis, full service includes the following EVERY WEEK:
- weekly e-report w/ picture
- all chemicals (listed in chemical maintenance) needed for crystal clear, perfectly balanced pool water chemistry all year long!
- pool walls, attached spa, steps, and skimmer niche brushed
- tiles scrubbed with special tool
- complete surface debris netting
- pump/skimmer baskets emptied
- quarterly backwashes
- salt cell maintenance
- floor vacuum/cleaner maintenance
- ongoing equipment monitoring
Weekly testing of your pool water pH, TC, FC, TH, TA, CYA and phosphate levels. Based on what your pool needs we add the proper amount of the following chemicals to maintain perfect swim water chemistry:
- Muriatic acid
- liquid and tablet form chlorine
- phosphate remover
- chitosan and enzymes clarifier
- sodium bicarbonate
AS AN ADDED BONUS RECEIVE AT NO ADDITIONAL COST
- quarterly salt cell cleaning(if applicable)
- brief equipment inspection to notify you of any potential problems
Does your pool service suck?
If your pool has an accelerating algae problem but doesn't need draining we can inspect and treat the pool properly to get it sparkling clean in 48 hours or less!
Make your pool sparkle with an acid wash! We drain the pool and work a special acid solution onto the entire pool surface removing calcium and other mineral staining. Then we fill it back up adding our special chemical start-up to protect the plaster immediately.
Pool water filtration is essential for pool clenliness! Routine maintenance for these essential components will help insure a problem free swim season.
To preserve the life of your filter grids we use a premium perlite filter media in place of harsh DE. Leaving no mess behind, We remove all filter components for cleaning and inspection. Any parts needing replacement such as tank, standpipe, backwash valve and pump lid O-rings or other filter elements are replaced at that time and it's cost added on the overall bill.
From time to time debris may get past baskets and lodged in the pump impeller drastically effecting pool water filtration. Some pump impellers are easier to access than others so the cost is determined case by case
Saltwater systems are a wonderful method for sanitizing your pool! To get the best performance out of your SCG you need experienced, ongoing, professional pool cleaning service .
Every 3 months the salt cell must be taken apart and cleaned with an acid solution. We also check salt levels and any other relevant factors.
Insure your heater works properly before you want to use it!
Heaters are often neglected and critters will make their homes in them. Schedule a tune-up today and we will make sure there are no surprises for your event.
- gas orifices cleaned
- flame intensity and color are inspected for possible inefficiencies
- gas pressure checked
- inspection for possible code violations
- inspection for critter induced damages
- all debris removed.